Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: August 7, 2022
OSP Supervisor needed for a premier provider of High-Speed Data,
Video Streaming, and Voice services in Colorado Springs and
surrounding areas.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan AndersonAre you
a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per yearA bit
about us:Our client focuses on Fiber to the Home infrastructure for
residential communities but also provides communication services
for residential and commercial customers over a variety of
infrastructures and platforms. We serve our customers with some of
the highest data speeds in the state up to 10 gig speeds.Why join
- 401(k) matching
- Employee Stock Plan
- Paid time off
- Company Holidays
- Performance Bonus Programs
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insuranceJob DetailsThe OSP Supervisor is responsible
for all construction work to include drop bury crew, locators,
break and splice crew, quality assurance/control, construction
contractor management and fleet management. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for goals and measures for construction team.
- Responsible for daily field work schedule and completion of
construction, activation, change and troubleshooting/repair
- Responsible for team coaching and training including
documentation, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for construction contractor management; the
creation and management of OSP contracts, purchase orders and/or
work orders for external contractors.
- Ensures team has adequate inventory and supplies.
- Validation and quality assurance of fiber construction builds,
damage repairs and other plant work.
- Ensures as built documentation and plant design documentation
is current and up to date.
- Ensures estimating models are adjusted and up to date.
- Responsible for fleet maintenance.
- Participate and take ownership of additional unstructured
projects and tasks that require judgment. Skills and Attributes:
- Presentable to customers and able to represent the company in
the field to developers and contractors.
- In depth knowledge of telecommunication plant, fiber, power,
equipment, and tool safety.
- Experience working in CAD software or other GIS platforms for
fiber design and splicing documentation.
- Able to demonstrate leadership and ability to work
independently and use good judgment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance. Must be able to
work flexible days and hours, including overtime, weekends, and
evenings per business needs.
- Able to work outside on roadsides, lift up to 50 lbs and climb
ladders. Required Qualifications:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with fiber plant
including construction, locating, splicing, testing.
- Must have at least 2 years hands on experience with GIS systems
including fiber design and documentation.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a manager.
- Previous experience with twisted pair, cable plant and
- High School Graduate with relevant post high school education
- Clean criminal and driving record.
- Previous experience as a manager.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Colorado Springs , OSP Supervisor, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!