Company: Encore Electric
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Are you passionate about making a difference while impacting the
way people live and work? Do you use your talents to collaborate on
challenging projects with other team members while being driven by
customer need and requirements? Are you ambitious with a commitment
to quality, safety and integrity? Are you looking to help others
build their careers in a stable, supportive company that supports
their desire to remain family-oriented and connect to the
We believe our employees are unique, and if you believe you are,
too, apply to join our team!
- EXPERIENCE -Work on the most complex and challenging projects
in our region.
- LEADERSHIP - Advance your career through Encore Electric's
leadership program which ranges from 7 weeks to 18 months to join
the best leaders in the industry.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION - Encore University is free and Colorado
state-accredited. Enhance your knowledge and skills, all while
earning credits to maintain your journeyman's license.
- SAFETY - Our behavior-based safety culture is led by top
industry professionals who make it their goal to get you home
safely every day.
- COMPENSATION -Experience excellent benefits including 2 weeks
of paid vacation + 6 paid holidays along and compensation to match
your skills, with significant wage uplifts on select projects.
- RELOCATION REIMBURSEMENT - $500 mileage reimbursement when
moving from out-of-state
We are currently seeking a sharp, skilled and motivated
Professional Service Technician to assist in the development of the
Service Department through excellent customer service and meeting
client needs relating to performing electrical duties.
- Treat client with high level of respect and work to develop a
- Investigate and problem solve to determine the most efficient
way to install changes to existing service
- Perform electrical work alone or with others making individual
judgment calls in the field prior to contacting Service
- Determine client needs and most effective way to meet them
- Estimate amount of time and material to complete service
- Communicate with Service Manager on a frequent basis regarding
scheduling and work in progress
- Obtain and order commodity material
- Work well around building owners and tenants
- Meet NEC/NFPA 70E standards
- Communicate with vendors, Service Managers to assure jobs are
completed within scope and budget
- Must be flexible with hours, shifts and geographic locations
with reasonable notice
- On-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 2 weeks every 3
- Work is performed throughout the state and possibly beyond
- Responsible to make sure company vehicle is properly cleaned
Colorado JW license, may require additional State JW licenses
At least one year of construction leadsman/foreman experience or
demonstrated experience in making decisions regarding layout and
Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record and Colorado Driver's license
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment
requirements, including drug screen, criminal background check,
reference check and functional physical.
- Lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Vision acuity (near and far and without color
Compensation Range for this Role: $33.00 - $42.00/hr
Encore Electric is proud to offer employees a generous benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- A retirement plan, including an employee-matched 401(k)
- An employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off
Encore Electric, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/VET/DISABILITY
Keywords: Encore Electric, Colorado Springs , Service Electrician, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!