Principal System Integrator (22-238)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making
history.Northrop Grumman Space Systems - Launch and Missile Defense
Systems has an exciting career opportunity for a Principal Software
Sys Integrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
This position will be located out of Schriever Space Force Base,
Colorado Springs, CO.Position Overview:Position is a fasted pace,
dynamic environment near Colorado Springs at Schriever Space Force
Base. Responsible for maintaining configuration management of a set
of lab machines dedicated to specific development
- Integrate JEMINI Lab test suites in our development lab.
- Develop configurations to support test and prototypes of
- Create and modify scripts to extract specific information from
- Perform data analysis of input, internal, and output message
- Trouble shoot both test and prototype issues.
- Assist software development personnel with the investigation
and resolution of issues.
- Develop troubleshooting procedures and work-around
- Review and provide feedback of system specifications,
development, test, network documents as necessary, and represent
the Integration team.Basic Qualifications:If applicable, please
note your updated security clearance and IAT/relevant
certifications on your resume.
- An active Secret clearance is required.
- 5 Years with Bachelor's degree in a related field; 3 years'
experience with Master's degree.
- Must possess a DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II or higher
(Security+, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, GSE, SCNA)
- Experience with Systems/Security Integration and
System/Software Testing, including virtualized environments.
- Experience in the integration of system components within an
integrated test environment.
- Working knowledge of system design, system security design and
overall integration into an operational environment.
- High proficiency with VMware, virtual servers, UNIX, including
- Detailed knowledge of Linux environments.
- Working knowledge in Ansible.
- Previous experience as a SW Tester/Integrator
- Hands on experience with DoD integration processes, Agile and
DevOps methodologies and automated test tools.Preferred
- Knowledge of Containerized Virtual Environments Preferred.
- Scripting/automation (Ansible)
- Regression testing
- TS Clearance desiredWhat We Can Offer You:Northrop Grumman
provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment
that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our
people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the
flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most
sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the
- Health Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
- Flexible Work Arrangements
NGSpaceCOSpaceNGFeaturedJobsC2BMCAdditional Northrop Grumman
Information:" Salary Range: $92,200 USD - $138,400 USD Employees
may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay.
Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as
well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in
Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term
Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of
benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability
insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off
(PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety
of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company
encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19
vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in
the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical
or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions
and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor
vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Colorado Springs , Principal System Integrator (22-238), Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!