Clover - Senior Developer Engineer in Test, SDET
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: August 4, 2022
What does a great SDET CORE Engineer do? Every day, Clover
devices handle the core credit card and point-of-sale processing
for hundreds of thousands of merchants. Behind the scenes, we
operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and
collaboration for merchants, application developers, service
providers and our merchants' customers. To support all of this, we
have a team of engineers dedicated to ensuring our systems remain
operational, safe and secure. Under limited supervision the SDET
Engineer is responsible for conducting complex user acceptance
testing and providing technical support of software systems for
which there are no precedents or guidelines. As a SDET CORE
Engineer, you can look forward to:
- Executing manual and automated regression tests.
- Diagnosing failures across a complex integration
environment.Working with development to scope and test new
- Writing test plans and test cases.Coordinating with distributed
testing teams to ensure release deadlines are met.
- Creating automated tests that drive lab robots and
troubleshooting existing tests
- Updating Java-based test frameworks to accommodate changes and
- Creating and maintaining Jenkins pipelines and jobs to manage
- Identifying testing gaps and strategies for filling those
- Writing and executing automated test code for native apps
leveraging the latest open-source packages and technologies.
- Writing automation to validate product functionality and
integration with dependencies.
- Developing, updating, and executing software test plans.
- Planning and carrying out performance, load, and stress
- Participating in design, architecture, and code reviews.
- Maintaining and creating CI/CD automation pipelines.Maintaining
a robotics lab that uses a variety of Linux and WIndows based
software solutions.The above statements are intended only to
describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed
as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.Basic
- Bachelors required
- 5 years of QA and/or Software Development experience
- 3+ years of experience writing automated test scripts in
.NET.Proficiency with at least one modern object-oriented
programming language, (Java/Kotlin preferred)
- Experience testing REST API calls
- Experience in writing SQL queries, (preferably MySQL)
- Strong understanding of REST and JSON
- Experienced with Windows and Linux
- Experience with defect tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience with source code repositories, (preferably git)
- Experience with Jenkins pipelinesPreferred Qualifications:
- Experience testing for all layers of android and third-party
SDKs.Experience with Android SDK tools such Android Studio
- Strong understanding of software/testing
methodologies.Experience with implementing continuous integration
and delivery concepts (CI/CD) using Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience in point-of-sale tools hardware and
- Experience with mobile payments and architecture
Keywords: Fiserv, Colorado Springs , Clover - Senior Developer Engineer in Test, SDET, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!