Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Commercial Superintendent / Travel required -Who We AreWe are
CUSITech, a team of IT service/ICT techs and specialists providing
nationwide, consistent, on-site electrical, low-voltage, and
hardware installation services. Recently, we have acquired and
partnered with Peak Professional Contractors Inc., a leading
general contracting team and Downtown Electric, a company lighting
the way of Colorado Springs. Our newly welcomed teams are the
building blocks for CUSITech to be that one-stop-shop across all
industries. -PositionThe -Commercial Superintendent -will be
responsible for ensuring projects are delivered successfully and on
time. They collaborate with engineers and subcontractors to define
project needs and oversee staff performance. The -Commercial
Superintendent -will monitor projects from planning to completion,
including tasks such as budgeting and scheduling. They follow
quality standards and ensure the safety and security of the
construction site. A construction superintendent also communicates
and negotiates with external partners. - -Requirements -Essential
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the project and
the continuous flow of work.
- Direct communication with Travel Project Manager.
- Ensure adherence to building plans, specifications, codes, and
- Lead project field staff.
- Conduct weekly tool box talk/Conduct weekly jobsite safety
- Maintain daily logs, upload progress photos and as-built
- Travel to projects where needed. -
- Handle all remote work outside of the state.Education
- High School Degree or GED (required).
- 5+ years of experience in construction. -Qualifications/Skills
- Willing to travel up to 75% (required).
- Knowledge of local construction codes and requirements
- Determine equipment, materials, and manpower needs for
- Knowledge of Sage 300 a plus.
- Familiarity with regulatory construction standards.
- Previous experience as a construction superintendent or in a
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to lead and inspire.
- Strong project management and communications skills.
- Have a teamwork mentality. -
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds.BenefitsMedical, Dental, Vision, Short-term & Long-term
disability, Life/AD&D Insurance & Voluntary Life/AD&D,
FreshBenies, 401k, PTO, Flexible schedule, Paid Holidays.Annual
Salary Range: $85,000 - $100,000Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: CUSITech, Colorado Springs , Commercial Superintendent, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!