Execution Team Lead
Company: Central Missouri Community Action
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Execution Team Lead
Job Description: Candidate will operate primarily out of a
government facility supporting the Missile Defense Agency's Digital
Modeling and Simulation program. This position involves hands-on
support for MDA's Digital Missile Defense System (MDS) simulation
used in the assessment of MDA's tactical systems. Tasks include
leading team that will perform execution of a digital simulation
software, supporting integration, testing, and execution of MDA
formal activities. These tasks will primarily be performed in the
local government facility but may also require some travel.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead for the Digital Simulation execution team.
- Designs and develops processes and procedures to perform the
execution of the digital simulation system in support of MDA
- Engineers Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Troubleshooting
Procedures, and Recovery procedures for a software execution
- Manages asset and resources schedules in coordination with
government schedules, objectives and events.
- Provides analysis of system engineering artifacts to support
product development through use case engineering.
- Defines debug protocols for test hardware and
- Analyzes complex test cases and scenarios and reports
- Collaborates with other engineering groups to improve or
upgrade product performance.
- Provides functional management of the execution team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or
related technical discipline and a minimum of five year's related
- Five (5) to eight (8) years directly related experience.
Additional relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a
- Demonstrated understanding of software system execution
- This position requires the selected candidate have an active
DoD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Experience developing resource schedules and team management
- Experience writing operating procedures and system
- Experience in formulating and defining system scope and
objectives based on requirements documents
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system (or other Unix
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Background using Jenkins, Ansible, and other automation
- Data management experience
- Experience managing medium size teams (10 personnel)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Position requires that candidate possess an active SECRET
security clearance in order to access classified information.
Inability to maintain a security clearance will result in candidate
being ineligible to support this position.
Hill Technical Solutions, is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified
individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job
application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online
system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may
use the following email address, and/or phone number 256-970-1258
to contact us about your interest in employment with Hill Technical
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information,
citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status,
disability status or any other status protected be federal, state,
or local law. Hill Technical Solutions, participates in E-
Keywords: Central Missouri Community Action, Colorado Springs , Execution Team Lead, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!