Program Security Officer
Company: LSINC Corporation
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionLSINC is a workplace that is compliant with
Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for
Federal Contractors.LSINC Corporation is a dynamic, innovative firm
that is rapidly growing. We are looking for innovative, creative,
and highly motivated individuals to join our team. We offer
tremendous opportunities for growth and advancement. Currently we
are seeking a Program Security Officer. The Qualified candidate
must have a Top Secret Clearance/SCI-Sensitive Compartmented
Information.This position is in support of Special Access Programs,
a successful candidate must have U.S. Citizenship and an Active
Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility. Additionally, this
position is nominative; therefore, a successful applicant must
apply for, and be granted, SCI and SAP access. The Program Security
Officer is capable of developing and implementing a
multi-disciplined security program for complex, major acquisition
Special Access Programs (SAPs) and is knowledgeable of personnel,
industrial, physical, IT/IA, and information security
principles.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide all facets of program security management in support of
SAP initiatives, to include personnel, physical, information,
industrial, and SCI security.
- Provide SAP security administration and management to program
- Conduct security oversight inspections.
- Ensure facility compliance with all policies and
- Provide guidance and oversight to defense contractors.
- Develop security plans and procedures for safeguarding
- Present indoctrination, debrief, and refresher training for
program briefed personnel regarding obligations to protect
- Ensure adequate secure storage and work spaces for customers,
conduct annual inventory of accountable classified material.
- Maintain SAPF/SCIF facilities.
- Drafts, updates and distributes DD-254's for contractors.
- Attend program meetings as security representative
- Provide security support at program working
- Prepare CUAs, MOUs, and MOAs for resident non-MDA SAPs for
review and approval, develop and maintain SAP documentation.
- Prepare and submit SOP, monitor security incidents.
- Maintains facility SOPs and personnel folders.
- Maintains Top Secret Control Officer database.
- Implement all applicable requirements to maintain/troubleshoot
Facility Intrusion Detection System.
- Coordinate tests, inspections, repairs of program
- Identify and requisition equipment and supply needs.
- Escort non-cleared personnel.
- Maintain all required facility paperwork and accreditation
- Inspect and comment on build projects to ensure DoD technical
specifications are being met.
- Ensure proper handling of classified materials.
- Account for all TS Material. Inventory and label all existing
media within facility.
- Ensure proper marking of classified materials.
- Prepare documents for receiving packaging, shipping and secure
- Prepare and brief couriers on responsibilities.
- Maintenance of DOD required office files, to include
destruction program materials, secure fax operations, SAP courier
- Perform Program Indoctrination's and debriefings. Review
submitted PARs and pre-screening documentation.
- Verify program Access Rosters.
- Transmit accomplished PIAs and PARs.
- Document receipt/dispatch, assist in SCI pre-briefings,
indoctrination's, and debriefs as required.
- Manage the Security Awareness and Education program, reviews
inspection results to correlate training products and
- Control visitor ingress/egress, answer phones, escort visitors
and interface with senior level government and corporate officials
and their staffs.
- Verify visitor clearances and access requests.
- Coordinate conference room meetings.
- Brief visitors to security requirements of facility.
- Perform general clerical duties as required.
- Complete required training.Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years' experience (between three to ten) as a
Program Security Officer (PSO) with at least three cumulative years
in acquisition SAPs
- Most recent SAP-related position must be within the last nine
- Strong writing ability
- BS/BA in related field or a combination of education, training
and experience beyond this baseline
- Periodic travel is required for both CONUS and OCONUS
locations. Some travel may exceed 60 days per occurrencePreferred
- Microsoft Office Specialist Expert certificationSecurity
- U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI; SAP access approvalLSINC
is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions
are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color,
national origin, gender, age, religion, physical or mental
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or
any other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with LSINC Corporation
through our online applicant system please email careers@LSINC.com
for assistance. Minorities, females, disabled and protected
veterans are urged to apply.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: LSINC Corporation, Colorado Springs , Program Security Officer, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!