Advanced Software Engineer (REMOTE)
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that
make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets
in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't
just about developing cool things. That's why all our employees
enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different
fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly
complex software functions within Honeywell Aerospace. You will use
your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will
also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying
different and novel ways to deal with problems and
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Analytical skills & software development skills
Travel may be required within US and/ or International- 10%
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- A solid foundation in software coding, development, designing,
- Have a passion for empowering the world and making it a better
place for everyone - today and tomorrow.
- Experienced Aerospace C/C++ software engineers to code from
system requirements, including target build, test, debugging
functions for Embedded RTOS system
- Working knowledge and experience with Clearcase, DOORS, ability
to code or test driver level functions.
- Excellent communication skills for status and updates.
- Travel may be required within US and/ or International- 10%
- Familiarity with A664/AFDX, multi-core and cybersecurity
- Prototype code may be required with some of the drivers to assist
with hardware checkout, proof of concept, and system behavior
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little
supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things
done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of
complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and
JOB ID: HRD141899
Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Colorado Springs , Advanced Software Engineer (REMOTE), Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!