Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Residential Wireman should be well-organized, a motivated team
player. They can follow written and verbal instructions and apply
knowledge that they have learned to increase the company's
effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensuring installations comply with the NEC and (AHJ) authority
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building
- Have knowledge of various test equipment.
- Ensure safety protocols are in use and enforced.
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Residential License (required)
- 2+ years of residential wireman experience (required)
Qualifications And Skills
- OSHA certification (preferred).
- Valid Driver's License with safe driving record
- Ability to pass a drug/background screening.
- Perform duties as assigned and follow instructions and ask
- Capable of lifting or exerting force up to approximately 50
pounds and may occasionally lift or exert force equivalent to
lifting, up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to identify colors and knowledge of electrical color
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues
$20- $32 per hour - $1500 Sign on bonus!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term & Long-term Disability,
Life/AD&D Insurance & Voluntary Life/AD&D, FreshBenies,
401k, PTO, Flexible Schedule, Paid Holidays.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: CUSITech, Colorado Springs , Residential Wireman, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!