Insurance Verification Specialist
Company: Interim HealthCare - Ringling Group
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLocation: Colorado Springs, CO 80909Status: Full
TimeHourly rates: $14 - $19 per hourShifts: Monday-Friday;
8:00am-5:00pmInterim HealthCare is looking for an Insurance
Verification Specialist. We are a health care company that has been
in business, locally for 50 years and is still growing strong! This
is a key role in our organization and we are looking for someone
who can make a great first impression and can follow up with
excellent customer service. This is a great opportunity to join the
Intake team of a long-standing, stable and reputable company.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Accurately collect and enter customer information, including
eligibility and benefit information for all payer sources into the
management information system.
- Clear written and verbal communication of clinical and payer
- Complete intake screening process to include obtaining,
documenting and analyzing payer information.
- Actively promote Interim HealthCare services to prospective
patients, clients and all other referral sources.
- Acts as a contact telephone liaison person interfacing with
referral sources, outside agencies, health professionals and payer
- Attaining pre-authorizations for medical services and/or
- Previous Health Care intake and insurance verification
- Experience attaining pre-authorizations for medical services
and/or procedures preferred.
- Medical terminology.
- Quality-minded individuals.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and work
independently in a fast paced environment and focus on
- Excellent phone and computer skills.
- Prefer one (1) year of relevant experience in medical services
or clinical environment with knowledge of medical terminology.
- Perfect candidate is someone that has experience in obtaining
pre-authorizations for medical services and/or procedures and has
knowledge of medical terminology.Benefits
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Exceptional PTO program for full time employees
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Health Coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit availableCompany OverviewInterim
HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and
healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive
selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per
diem to full-time.If you're looking for a stable career
opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for
an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been
providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there
are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of
stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your
perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned
and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Ringling Group, Colorado Springs , Insurance Verification Specialist, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!