Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Who We Are
Commercial Superintendent / Travel required
We are CUSITech, a team of IT service/ICT techs and specialists
providing nationwide, consistent, on-site electrical, low-voltage,
and hardware installation services. Recently, we have acquired and
partnered with Peak Professional Contractors Inc., a leading
general contracting team and Downtown Electric, a company lighting
the way of Colorado Springs. Our newly welcomed teams are the
building blocks for CUSITech to be that one-stop-shop across all
The Commercial Superintendent will be responsible for ensuring
projects are delivered successfully and on time. They collaborate
with engineers and subcontractors to define project needs and
oversee staff performance. The Commercial Superintendent will
monitor projects from planning to completion, including tasks such
as budgeting and scheduling. They follow quality standards and
ensure the safety and security of the construction site. A
construction superintendent also communicates and negotiates with
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the project and
the continuous flow of work.
- Direct communication with Travel Project Manager.
- Ensure adherence to building plans, specifications, codes, and
- Lead project field staff.
- Conduct weekly tool box talk/Conduct weekly jobsite safety
- Maintain daily logs, upload progress photos and as-built
- Travel to projects where needed.
- Handle all remote work outside of the state.
- High School Degree or GED (required).
- 5+ years of experience in construction.
- Willing to travel up to 75% (required).
- Knowledge of local construction codes and requirements
- Determine equipment, materials, and manpower needs for
- Knowledge of Sage 300 a plus.
- Familiarity with regulatory construction standards.
- Previous experience as a construction superintendent or in a
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to lead and inspire.
- Strong project management and communications skills.
- Have a teamwork mentality.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term & Long-term disability,
Life/AD&D Insurance & Voluntary Life/AD&D, FreshBenies,
401k, PTO, Flexible schedule, Paid Holidays.
Annual Salary Range: $85,000 - $100,000
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: CUSITech, Colorado Springs , Commercial Superintendent, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!