Security Officer Security Clearance
Company: Allied Universal
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Allied Universal -, North America's leading security and
facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you
a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and
inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a
culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we
serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts,
perks and more for all full-time positions!
Join the World's Leading Global Security Company!
We are looking for Security Officers with an Active Security
- Wages - Paid Weekly!
- DailyPay our new tool that gives employees a say in when they
get paid---the choice is yours!
- Pays $18.00 per hour
- Training paid at Minimum Wage
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Full Time! Apply Today! Hiring Immediately!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the
position of a Department of Defense Cleared Security Officer.
The Cleared Security Officer will be responsible for the protection
of and access to highly classified and sensitive equipment,
technology and information. Rigorous adherence and understanding of
security protocols is mandatory, as is a US Government security
clearance. The Cleared Security Officer candidates for this
position will undergo an extensive vetting process by Allied
Universal, the client, and the US Government (DoD). This mandatory
process is lengthy and thorough.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years
- Minimum of 3-5 years high-level security experience on DOD site
or similar in military
- Able to obtain Secret Clearance if required
- Possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public in a professional and effective
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws
and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance
with all federal, state, and local laws
- Be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) position
appropriate level security clearance
- Display exceptional customer service and communication
- Driving Positions : must possess a valid Driver's License with
at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no
major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in
last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24
months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company
policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative,
wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly
- Respond to and assess security alarms or emergency alarms,
emergency situations, medical aid, fires, oxygen deficiency alarms,
first responder; secure classified information, escort visitors and
contractors, secure ingress and egress situations
- Preserve order and enforce rules, regulations and directives
for the viability of the site and the safety of personnel,
equipment and sensitive information
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual
circumstances, both through written and verbal means
- Know site-specific operations performance manuals and post
- Conduct personal sweeps in closed areas; monitor prohibited
items in certain areas
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal - is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability,
protected veteran status or relationship/association with a
protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected
by law. For more information:
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using
the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or
require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or
employment process, please contact our local Human Resources
department. To find an office near you, please visit: .
Keywords: Allied Universal, Colorado Springs , Security Officer Security Clearance, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!