Protestant Youth Ministry Coordinator
Company: Sanford Federal
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford,
VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small
Business that provides federal professional services, primarily
engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber
security, management systems support, as well as business and
infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers
of technology solutions to the United States government. Our
mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information
technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve,
and protect the American people.
Job Title: Protestant Youth Ministry Coordinator.
Based at: Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for an experienced
Protestant Youth Ministry Coordinator who shall plan, coordinate
and carry out a comprehensive Protestant Religious Education
program for Middle and Senior High youth.
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following
- Have at least two years of Protestant religious education or
youth ministry experience. Strong preference shall be given to
applicants who have experience in military service Protestant
programs. A Protestant formal religious associate or bachelor
education degree is preferred.
- Have a letter of good standing from the contractor's local
pastor must be furnished with initial documentation. The letter
must state the individual is familiar with Protestant theology,
Biblical teachings, and Christian calendar. Letter must be no older
than 6 months.
- Be able to plan and coordinate special projects approved by the
Deputy Wing Chaplain. Submit and file an After Action Report (AAR)
for future reference.
- Possess a basic working knowledge of church budgets.
- Can work cooperatively with chapel staff and members of other
faith groups for ecumenical, combined and inter-faith youth
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for recruiting, training and assisting all
volunteers for Protestant youth programs.
- Maintain a monthly schedule of youth activities, coordinate
fund, event and facility requests, with prior approval from the
Deputy Wing Chaplain.
- Consult with the Deputy Wing Chaplain, develop and submit an
annual calendar of youth fellowship events to the Protestant
- Coordinate weekly, monthly, or as needed with the Deputy Wing
Chaplain to inform the chaplain on upcoming youth activity needs,
concerns and plans.
- Publicize youth activities by suspense dates and get approval
from the Deputy Wing Chaplain before bulletins, newsletters,
posters, and any other publications before distribution.
- Arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to scheduled youth
- Plan a youth Religious Education program three times per month.
In addition, plan one youth activity a minimum of once per month
(four sessions per month).
- Provide an annual review of the program in May by providing a
summary of activity, trends and progress from the preceding year.
Include information and suggestions regarding future program
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving
our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions
for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our
nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence
communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our
soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to
highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all
qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sanford Federal, Colorado Springs , Protestant Youth Ministry Coordinator, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!