Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer
Company: Engility Holdings Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 19, 2021
SAIC is seeking Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer to support
the US Army Forces Command (FORSCOM) and the broader military
intelligence community on the Military Intelligence Services
Support (MISS) Program.
Note: This role offers limited, temporary work from home/ remote/
virtual work at home due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go
back on site at the customer site in Fort Carson, CO.
- Help develop an Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Systems
Maintainer training point of instruction (POI) that can be used to
train US Army Military Intelligence (MI) soldiers.
- Train intelligence maintenance personnel in unit support
- Enable Military Intelligence operational readiness through
technical support to MI Systems throughout all years of an Army
unit's Sustainable Readiness Model (SRM), with an emphasis on year
3 & 4 units.
- Perform periodic maintenance and software updates as directed
by system technical manuals or program manager direction. Configure
systems for use in training, exercise, or operational
- Provide and perform technical support for intelligence systems,
which may include detailed software, firmware and hardware
technical troubleshooting. May require assisting unit maintenance
technicians with replacement of Line Replacement Units (LRUs),
installation of software images, software patches, software backup
and recovery, Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
and similar updates, and software problem report (SPR)
- Work with field units to ensure all system statuses, usage
reporting, and work performed is documented according to Army
Regulation (AR) 750-1.
- Post updates on the status of intelligence systems in the field
to the government lead. This will include manual surveys which
compare actual readiness with reported readiness in the Army
program of record for property accountability and maintenance.
These manual surveys consist of physical property, software
installed, IAVA patches, and operational readiness.
- Coordinate and refer issues beyond capability to higher level
and other available support resources.
- Provide field units with assistance in preparation of network
access and system accreditation packets when requested for
- Provide Information Assurance support and provide guidance to
intelligence maintenance personnel on acquiring accounts and
certifications necessary to perform work on Military Intelligence
- Maintain, test, and repair all unit MI systems, including but
not limited to Trojan Spirit (V1/2/3), Prophet Spiral 1 and
subcomponents, VROD, and STRATOMIST.
- Maintain, test, and repair all other MI related equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- HS/GED and 9 years of related experience OR Bachelors and five
(5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more
experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Active DoD TS/SCI and must be willing and able to obtain a
- Experience maintaining/repairing MI or similar equipment, such
as Trojan Spirit, Wolfhound, Prophet, Vigilant Pursuit,
TUAV-mounted Tactical SIGINT Payload (TSP), and Terrestrial Layer
- Experience maintaining/repairing full-motion video processing,
exploitation, and dissemination (FMV PED) equipment.
- Experience as a Military Intelligence (MI) Systems
Maintainer/Integrator (35T), Intelligence Systems Maintainer
(350T), or comparable military occupational specialty.
- Possess strong analytic and communication skills, work well
independently without nearby corporate support.
- Be bale to travel up to 25% of the ttime, if required.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to
adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be
fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their
first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must
have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take
precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed
represents the typical salary range for this position based on
experience and other factors.
Keywords: Engility Holdings Inc., Colorado Springs , Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!