Company: Centura Health
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health
ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your
mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too.
Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional
care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and
opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly
intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind,
body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Pay Range $32. 35 - $47.28/hr
Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW
is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura
Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but
your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even
Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical
imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on
patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs.
Follows standards of safe radiation practice. Demonstrates
leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate
technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to unit personnel and
assures current standards of practice for the unit.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole
self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the
* One year of related experience
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Associate's Degree strongly preferred
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* ARRT(CT), ARRT(N), ARRT(T) or CNMT registry required or State CT
registry ARRT(R) with CT training required
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
Physical Requirments Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force
occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs
* Qualified individuals will receive a $10,000 sign-on bonus to be
paid in installments. Individuals must at least one year of direct
experience to be eligible for the sign-on bonus. This sign-on bonus
does not apply to internal transfers.*
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible
things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work
here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem
has its own unique history, story and personality.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being We're committed to delivering
whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits
package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home.
At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind,
body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are
designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
* 401K, which includes matching when eligible
* Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
* Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible
* Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
* Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
* Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term
* Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage,
Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton
* Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
* Shift Differentials
* Employee Wellness Resources
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation assistance based on location
* Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance,
Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on
experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in
this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position
listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are
posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit
our careers' page and apply today!
Keywords: Centura Health, Colorado Springs , CT Tech, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!