Company: Great Wolf Lodge
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Full Time - Experience
Required - $20.00/hour
At Great Wolf the Accounting Associate performs
a variety of general accounting functions including work with
General Ledger, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash,
and Controls. The Accounting Associate will assist the Lodge
Director of Finance with work related to the preparation and
maintenance of financial records, and auditing of financial
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and
cash equivalents in accordance with company policies and
- Responsible for oversight of the property's Cash Machine,
including preparing consolidated cash deposits received by all cash
handling employees and documenting, maintaining and communicating
cash variances to appropriate level of management.
- Support the Director of Finance with purchasing and expense
management as needed.
- Assist the Director of Finance with internal control
- Daily reconciliation of credit card transaction
- Manage and safeguard the company credit card, and reconcile
- Complete month-end closing procedures and reports as
- Assist in managing company contracts and licenses.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years prior accounting or bookkeeping
- Strong basic math and verbal/written communication skills.
- Prior experience with computers, data entry, and Microsoft
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts
and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug
Qualifications & Traits:
- Associates degree (or higher) in Accounting/Finance or Business
- 1 or more years prior theme park or hospitality industry
- Prior experience with Opera and/or Sun Accounting system
- Attention to detail.
- Task-oriented work methods.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Able to lift up to 20lbs
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Great Wolf Lodge, Colorado Springs , Accounting Clerk, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!