Company: Modern Marketing & Commerce, Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: October 3, 2021
Program Manager is primarily responsible for
internal communication of results with team members but may be
asked to communicate directly with clients in support of the
Program Director as needed.
The Program Manager will be integral in the
design and planning of campaigns and other actions that support
program performance, while creating clear and meaningful
communications to both internal teams and the client.
Essential Duties &
• Working with our multichannel marketing and sales teams, the
Program Manager ensures the smooth running of campaigns – from
planning and organizing the campaigns, to communicating program
statuses, insights, and direction of campaigns to all members of
the internal teams.
• The Program Manager will maintain each program’s scorecard, and
monitor progress to key performance indicators deemed to drive
success for our client programs. They will be responsible for
facilitating action plans within the team for both
optimization/acceleration of great results, or remediation of
performance should our KPI’s fall short of goal.
• The Program Manager will develop strong and meaningful
relationships with internal team members through timely
communications to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
• An unrivalled level of organization is expected so that all
campaigns run efficiently, with other team members relying on
project organization in order to meet deadlines and understand
• The Program Manager will work closely with the Program Director
to understand program strategy and client growth goals.
• Will maintain quality control of all work that is submitted to
• Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run
• Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to
keep clients and peers updated on program performance.
• Will exercise the use of discretion and independent judgment to
ensure that all projects stay within the allocated budgets.
• Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns
well-managed and organized
• Offering creative ideas to the internal teams to develop exciting
campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of
creativity throughout projects
• Utilize various industry resources and participate in industry
events -- such as tradeshows, conferences and various customer
events -- become an industry expert
• Complies with all Company policies and procedures as well as
Federal, State and local regulations.
• Interacts politely and effectively with customers, fellow
employees and business partners.
• Talks with, listens to and signals others to effectively exchange
information; receives or gives direction; and effectively works as
part of a team.
• Must maintain and keep the confidentiality of all customer,
client and company information
in accordance with the confidentiality agreement signed at the
employment with MMC.
• Will be required to perform other job duties as requested,
directed, or assigned.
Core Competencies & Experience:
• A proactive approach to creative projects and full awareness of
creative processes and
techniques – including digital platforms
• The ability to build strong relationships by interacting
regularly with external and internal
customers, with the ability and willingness to find out what the
customer needs and to act
accordingly, while taking the organizations costs and benefits into
• Understands the industry, market and product/service trends
affecting our client’s
• The ability to maintain first-class organizational skills,
determine goals and priorities and to
assess the actions, time and resources needed to achieve desired
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, performing under
pressure and in adversity.
Thriving in an environment that never stops is a must.
• The ability to actively listen and understand important
(non-)verbal information and to ask
further questions when necessary.
• The ability to communicate clearly and respectfully and to adjust
one’s use of language to
the audience’s level. The ability to express ideas and views
clearly to others in writing
• Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication
• Conducts her/himself in the highest ethical and moral fashion
• Commitment to pride in excellence; attention to detail
• The ability to shift priorities effectively when under pressure
and/or experiencing rapidly
changing or uncertain conditions
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook.
Thriving in an environment
that never stops is a must.
• First class organizational skills
• Experience of working as part of a team
• A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget
• A personable and professional character that will allow you to
build client rapport
• The confidence to give clients and internal stakeholders trust in
• Prefer two-three years of direct experience in marketing
communications, channel marketing
or program marketing. Must possess successful customer service and
experience. Experience in the Building Products or Healthcare
Industry is a plus.
• Experience in working with Microsoft Office suite of programs,
including Word; Excel; Visio;
Teams; and PowerPoint.
BS/BA degree Marketing, Business, Communication, or related fields
Keywords: Modern Marketing & Commerce, Inc., Colorado Springs , Program Manager, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!