Company: Modern Marketing & Commerce, Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: October 3, 2021
Are you energetic and
driven to help everyone around you grow to their maximum
potential? If you're
someone who loves to have FUN at work, loves to work hard, thinks
outside the box, then we've got a place for you on our
The primary purpose of the Contact Center Sales Manager is to train
and develop a team(s) to meet or exceed goals and standards on a
daily and monthly basis
We are looking for Leadership
- Motivating and inspiring individuals to become
- Coaching teammates to gain a career
- Final decisions on hiring, helping to
facilitate training and experience
- Working with clients to help them achieve
- Ensure the team is trained and equipped with
the right tools to perform their jobs and continuously
As a Sales Manager you will
- Involvement in client visits and occasional
travel to client locations
- Gathering feedback from the industry in order
to confidently lead employees and clients through uncertainty as a
- Creating authentic bonds between our clients,
customers, and employees grounded in trust
We look for Growth
Partners who exhibit leadership qualities throughout
their lives, high energy, never settles for the status quo, and
have a proven track record working and managing people.
- Four-year Technical or Business
- Equivalent combination of education and
experience will be considered
- Five or more years of successful management
experience required, preferably in a sales environment.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a call center
and/or tele-sales environment. Must possess successful sales and
customer service and customer relations experience.
- Leadership experience – Mentored others to
drive toward a common goal using best practices and
- Industry experience in Industrial setting such
as manufacturing, petroleum, plastics is preferred
The Sales Manager should expect to travel as needed for customer
visits, training, or trade shows.
Keywords: Modern Marketing & Commerce, Inc., Colorado Springs , Sales Manager, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!