Software Engineer II
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 12, 2021
What does a great DevOps Billing Operations Engineer
Every day, Clover devices handle the core credit card and
point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants.
Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing
processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application
developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. To
support all of this, we have a team of engineers dedicated to
ensuring our systems remain operational, safe and secure. The
Billing operations Engineer will have the following
- Billing batch and web server health monitoring
- Billing event readiness and support
- Weekly and ad-hoc Billing Server Deployments
- Deployment readiness and validation
- Configuration control
- Billing Service standup/setup
- File Transfer via File Gateway
- Billing File Caches and File Manager artifact management
- Logging (multi-environment / mining, triage, analytics)
- Metrics (multi-environment, /analytics, alerting, publish and
- Email (Billing to COS service)
- Billing Expansion (region specific platform integrations)
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- BS in Computer Science or other Engineering disciplines
- 5-10 years IT experience
- Experience with a cloud platform: AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Proven OPs and Devops skills including the following code
management, continuous deployment, and cloud monitoring tools: Git,
Jenkins, Puppet, Rundeck, Terraform, Kibana, Wavefront
- Experience in h MySQL / RESTful APIs
- Data analysis experience preferably in a big data
- Proficiency in Python (or other scripting language)
- Experience writing unit, integration, and instrumentation
- Flexibility to share on-call responsibilities
- Experience managing complex software stacks moving between dev,
stage, and production environments in support of several
Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
- Experience in the financial domain (e.g., subscription billing,
fintech, accounting, banking)
- Prior experience with file transfer gateways, data encryption,
and modern security protocols is desired
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Colorado Springs , Software Engineer II, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!