Truck Driver - Live Bottom & End Dump
Company: Martin Marietta
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Operating a tractor trailer combination and hauling various
construction materials such as: Asphalt, Road Base, Millings in and
around the Colorado Springs and Pueblo Area in a safe and efficient
manner. Crosstrain on a Lowboy (Equipment Transport) to load,
transport, and unload paving and construction equipment.
Monday - Friday with various weekends
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Class A CDL with
a tanker endorsement.
- 3 years of CDL driving experience preferred.
- Experience driving and willing to operate other trucks such as
end dumps and tandems.
- Lowboy (equipment transport) experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in the Asphalt Industry.
- Self-starter and punctual. Willing and able to work weekends
and nights as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiar with all FMCSA rules and regulations in the operation
of a CMV. Able to perform and document a Pre and Post Trip
- Safety minded and able to work well with changing
Compensation: $21.70 - $29.40 depends on experience.
Keywords: Martin Marietta, Colorado Springs , Truck Driver - Live Bottom & End Dump, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!