Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: July 17, 2021
CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people!
CoreCivic is currently seeking a Mailroom Clerk who has a
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider
of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management
services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety
and prepare individuals for success after release. Headquartered in
Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 security facilities
nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense
of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility
to better the public good.
- More than just a job but the start of a
- Supportive environment where employee growth
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great
What You Get To
Change the lives of those in your
The Mailroom Clerk performs
clerical duties related to the processing of United States Postal
Service and interdepartmental mail and packages, as well as
processing mail, parcels and packages handled by similar shipping
services, such as UPS and Federal Express.
- Input text accurately and produce finished
documents efficiently using a keyboard and/or computerized system;
copy, compile and distribute as necessary.
- Thoroughly, accurately and legibly complete
required forms and records.
- Read and comprehend correspondence, policies,
regulations, procedures, reports, directions for forms completion
and other simple or moderately complex
- Communicate effectively and coherently with
staff, inmates/residents and visitors; respond to verbal/written
inquiries and requests or refer to appropriate staff member; answer
telephone, route calls and/or take accurate and legible
This position has a pay rate of
2021 CoreCivic Benefits Overview (Safety non-SCA
School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
year of mailroom operations experience, or full-time clerical work
experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational, observation skills and attention to
detail are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar
software applications is preferred.
valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Colorado Springs , Mailroom Clerk, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!