Company: Ace Hardware
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: July 14, 2021
Ace Hardware corporation is a retailer-owned cooperative of more
than 5,000 independent Ace stores in all 50 states, and 70
countries, with 14 distribution centers throughout North America.
Ace's distribution network is one of the cornerstones of the
corporation's success. By utilizing advanced technology and an
integrated team approach at our distributions centers nationwide,
we're able to consistently deliver one of the highest service
levels in the industry to our retailers. This commitment to
excellence carries through to each employee at our distribution
Ace is a place for you to have a long term career you can be truly
proud of with competitive pay, promotional opportunities, and
comprehensive benefits for you and your family. Ace Hardware
Distribution Centers are where team players collaborate to support
amazing retailers be the most helpful hardware stores on the
We have an opportunity for a Traffic Supervisor at our distribution
center in Colorado Springs, CO. As a Traffic Supervisor, you will
be responsible for supervising the daily activities of hourly
traffic department team members, including truck drivers, with
daily dispatches, deliveries and administrative responsibilities.
The Traffic Supervisor role is essential in executing Ace's
operational initiatives while fostering a collaborative team
environment in a service-oriented culture.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary: 57,000-71,000; with potential for 15% performance bonus
Shift 2nd: Sunday through Thursday 5:00pm to 01:30am
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Generous Vacation policy
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company contributions
- Comprehensive health coverage & life benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts on products
- Business casual dress every day!
Job qualifications include:
- Lead, support and encourage Ace Values: Winning, Excellence,
Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility and Teamwork.
- Ensure a safe work environment for all team members.
- Be a part of a positive work environment which enhances high
- Plan work assignments and manage staffing resources to meet
- Ensure that employees have the tools and resources necessary to
focus on safety, cleanliness, and quality while maintaining a high
level of production.
- Resolve employee problems and collaborate with employees,
peers, and other stakeholders to facilitate problem
- Research and resolve inventory issues.
- Recommend and implement measures to improve processes,
performance, methods or customer service.
- Monitor processes to ensure the highest quality and most
efficient deliveries to Ace retailers.
- Thorough knowledge of DOT rules and regulations.
- 1-year Supervisory experience required.
- 2-years in logistics/transportations experience required.
- Knowledge of logistics and transportation principles involved
in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership, and
coordination of people and resources.
- Bachelors' Degree in a related field or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional shifts and
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware,
they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at
their local store. However, have you also considered the people
behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the
invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd
like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of
their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware
Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a
policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company
recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills
and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each
individual and the organization. The company is committed to the
prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion,
color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal
or applicable state/local laws.
Keywords: Ace Hardware, Colorado Springs , Traffic Supervisor, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!