Civil Engineering Analyst
Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for an experienced EIT to join our
multi-disciplinary team in Colorado Springs.
We're hiring for a variety of positions across the country, but
we are specifically looking for a key Civil Engineering Analyst in
our Colorado Springs office to help support the growth of our
We're excited to be ingrained in the fabric of the Colorado
Springs community. Join us and leave your mark. We have a
challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Civil Engineering
Analyst to join our team in Colorado Springs.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of engineers
on a variety of multi-disciplinary projects such as roadway,
municipal, drainage, utilities, and land development. These
projects will include grading, water distribution, sanitary sewer,
drainage, and paving. You will flourish in building both meaningful
internal and external professional relationships. You will work
closely and collaboratively with other industry-leading
professionals, various jurisdictions, and contractors.
Requirements and Responsibility:
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering.
- EIT certification or the ability to obtain within 12 months of
- 1 - 3 years of relevant civil design experience.
- Coordinates project assignments with those of other engineers
and technicians on his/her project team.
- Desire to grow and take on task management, concept design,
assisting Project Management tasks.
- Coordinating with clients, attending client meetings,
overseeing quality standards.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Ability to build plan sets and other construction
- Design experience that includes utilities, site layout,
drainage, due diligence, and permitting.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in
the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor
H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Below is a list of Benefits Provided by Kimley-Horn:
- Retirement contributions include a 2-to-1 401(k) match on the
first 4% and a discretionary profit-sharing contribution
- Profit sharing in 2020 was 10%, leading to an employer
contribution of 18% (variable based on profits of firm)
- Performance Based Bonus Compensation
- Health Savings Account - Company paid HSA contribution
- Medical Insurance - Insurance that includes a no month premium
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off - Varies based on experience and
- Tuition reimbursement
- Back-up Childcare - Company-paid back-up childcare
- Employee referral program for bringing great people to the
- New Parent Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Financial Advisors
- Dependent Care FSA
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Colorado Springs , Civil Engineering Analyst, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!