Materials Manager - Audubon Surgery Center (22143-147)
Company: United Surgical Partners International
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Audubon Surgery Center is looking for a dynamic team player to
add to our team!
The Materials Manager is responsible for:
- Maintaining the supplies, equipment, and all materials for the
daily operation of the surgery center.
- Supervising the maintenance of accurate records associated with
the ordering, receiving and processing for payment all requisitions
and purchase orders.
- Maintaining the automated systems to support the materials
- Coordinating physical inventory and completes the mandatory
reporting bi-annually at the facility.
- Monitoring savings opportunities, coordinates product
evaluations, maintains savings logs, performs cost analysis and
works closely with physicians in product evaluations.
- Overseeing all of the activities to assure the availability of
- Knowledgeable in all phases of materials management, including
the ability to assist with the composition and administration of
- Experience as a buyer in medical materials management or a as
senior buyer, preferred
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Three years' experience as a scrub technician in an operating
room setting, preferred.
Our employees are critical to our success and we value their
contributions. USPI offers a competitive compensation and benefits
package and an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an
environment that values employee ideas and diversity. Equal
Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and require
pre-employment drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Colorado Springs , Materials Manager - Audubon Surgery Center (22143-147), Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!