Mid-Level Full-Stack Software Engineer/Developer (MSCC TO 7)
Company: DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you hungry for meaningful work, in a high-octane work
environment that taps your potential and has a long-term career
path? Are you smart in both technology and working with others to
generate results that "wow" clients? We need several dynamic and
accomplished team players to join us for groundbreaking work. We
are looking for the best and the brightest career-minded business
and IT professionals!
DSoft Technology is looking for a software engineer/full-stack
developer responsible development of software code, devising, and
modifying procedures to solve complex problems considering
requirements, computer equipment capacity and limitations,
operating time, and form of desired results using computer programs
and systems. Strong user interface experience with the focus on
building full-stack applications. The software engineer will be
frameworks in a fast-paced and agile environment. The ideal
candidate will be someone that enjoys coding 24/7, is a creative
thinker, is a great communicator, works well with others, and is
able to solve complex problems in a constrained operational
Bachelor or Masters of Science in Computer Science or related
engineering discipline from an accredited college or university.
One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of
required experience. One year of relevant experience may be
substituted for each year of required education. U.S. citizen and
active Secret clearance required, TS/SCI clearance desired.
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Colorado
Springs, Colorado and be willing to relocate to the area. Minimum
6-8 years of industry experience in full-stack development. One
year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of
Java, Sprint Boot, Hibernate, Gradle, Relational Databases, Linux,
Bash, REST APIs, Git, CSS, and HTML. Possess superior oral and
written communication skills in order to effectively and
efficiently convey issues and ideas to team members, management,
and program stakeholders. Strong analytical and exceptional
problem-solving skills. Active Secret Clearance required, TS/SCI
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Bachelor or Masters of Science in
Computer Science or related engineering discipline from an
accredited college or university. One year of relevant education
may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 6-8 years of industry
experience in full-stack development. One year of relevant
experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
Hibernate, Gradle, Relational Databases, Linux, Bash, REST APIs,
Git, CSS, and HTML. Possess superior oral and written communication
skills in order to effectively and efficiently convey issues and
ideas to team members, management, and program stakeholders. Strong
analytical and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and application of container, orchestration, and
container platform technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and
- Knowledge and application of continuous integration and
continuous delivery (CI/CD) technologies such as GitLab, Jira,
Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Cucumber,
Junit, pytest, Nexus, Fortify, SonarQube, Twistlock, and
- Knowledge and application of software development using
- Knowledge and application of database and data storage
technologies such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cloudera,
Prometheus, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL.
- Experienced with source control and code repository tools.
- Experience developing within Windows and/or Linux
- Experience with software architecture development leveraging
open standards, microservices, and model based engineering tools to
articulate the software design. Understanding of SOA and REST
- Strong communication skills and team collaboration
- Experience with Space Weather Processing and Protocols
- Experience with DoD RMF processes and practices desired.
- Experience with Lean/Agile development methodologies and full
Software Development Life Cycle
- Development of the application database
- Development of the application back-end server
- Development of the application front-end user interface taking
into account modern user interface techniques. Support the
Discovery and Framing process for the user interface and follow-on
end user interviews to gather user requirements. Perform a
user-centered approach in the application design development.
- Advise on product decisions through user research, customer
development and iterative feedback loops
- Assist in the design of the application architecture
- Assist in the testing of the application
- Assist in the deployment of the application
- Implementation of application following the 12 Factor App
- Support the delivery of the application from development
environments to staging and production environments
- Perform technical assessment of the legacy application.
Refactor legacy applications into a 12 factor application SW
- Document designs and process/information flow through the
- Document designs and develop end product documentation (e.g.,
User Guides, Programmers Guides, etc.).
- Following the Agile software development methodology
- Constantly looks for improvement in solving technical
- Write and create unit and integration tests
- Identify and communicate impediments to your team and actively
work to solve them
- Support the delivery of the application from the classified
development environment to a staging and production environment on
SIPRNet and JWICS.
SALARY RANGE: $97,000 to $115,000; the estimate range
represents the typical salary for the position commensurate with
experience, knowledge and demonstrated success in the field and
other factors. Opportunity for "Pay For Performance" Bonuses.
Relocation assistance may be provided.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing a
work environment that values and respects each teammate as an
individual member of our culturally diverse organization. In
keeping with this commitment, the Firm is dedicated to providing a
work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon
racer, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender,
pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity,
covered veteran and military status, marital status, disability,
medical condition, genetic characteristics, political affiliation,
or any other classification protected by law. This commitment and
policy applies to all areas of employment.
As a condition of employment, every employee must complete an
Immigration and Naturalization Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility
Verification form) as well as provide the required supporting
documentation to prove that they are either citizens or legal
aliens authorized to work in the United States. DSoft Technology is
required to verify identity with E-Verify.
Keywords: DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis, Colorado Springs , Mid-Level Full-Stack Software Engineer/Developer (MSCC TO 7), Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!