Remote Global Fashion Internship Program
Company: The Intern Group
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Intern Group is the leading provider of global internship
programs and is regularly featured in the worlds top media
including CNN, Forbes, Financial Times and Bloomberg amongst other
publications. Our virtual internships provide you with the
opportunity to gain invaluable professional experience, grow your
network and make your resume shine, wherever you are.
Realize your potential with a virtual internship program. This is a
flexible opportunity to fit your schedule. You choose:
* Between 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours of remote Fashion internship per
* The duration of your internship from 4 to 24 weeks
* The start date we offer internship start dates every month,
Whether youre a prospective or current university student, recent
graduate or professional looking to upgrade your career, a virtual
fashion internship could offer the perfect next step.
Whats included in the program?
* A 10, 20, 30 or 40 hour per week professional internship in
* We have placed interns with some of the most prestigious
organizations in the world, through to small and medium-sized
businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups, including SONY Music,
KPMG, Aflac, Quintessentially, Grant Thornton and more.
* Best-in-class career advancement training.
* You will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on
developing in you the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in
the 21st century world of work.
* Keynote career talks from global business leaders.
* You will learn from the best. Our program gives you 3 months
access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers. A small
* Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for
* Federico Vega, one of Latin Americas highest-profile
* Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman.
The majority of our internships are unpaid. Our goal is to find the
best possible internship placements that will provide our
participants with real-world responsibilities and the skills they
will need for the future. If a host organization offers a stipend
or another form of compensation, participants are welcome to accept
it, however, it is not guaranteed. The true focus is on the immense
Keywords: The Intern Group, Colorado Springs , Remote Global Fashion Internship Program, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!