Production Coordinator/Final Assembly
Company: ROLINC Staffing LLC
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are currently seeking a Production Coordinator/Final Assembly
associate to join our team!
Expected Hours of Work
Monday through Friday, 7: 00am-3: 30pm. Overtime may be required to
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Initiates or ensures initiation of build functions in accordance
with bills of material, drawings, and manufacturing orders.
2. Prioritizes work to be completed based on shipping obligations
and materials available.
3. Facilitates order completion for multiple orders to comply with
4. Maintains order documentation, including work instructions and
quality assurance records.
5. Performs assembly functions in accordance with drawings and
6. Coordinates order completion in accordance with sales
7. Manages work in process for multiple orders at various stages of
completion with fast throughput requirements.
8. Develops and follows processes to ensure timely order
9. Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
10. Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer' s instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
11. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
12. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and
expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
13. Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed
to accomplish job results.
14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
15. Communicate job material shortages or specification
discrepancies which could impact completion of an assignment.
16. Looks for opportunities to eliminate waste in the process using
Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing methods.
17. Proactively escalates any barriers that might impact the
customer experience, such as material shortages.
Medium Proficiency: Data entry skills using Microsoft Word, Excel,
Outlook, and PowerPoint
Medium Proficiency: Standard operating procedures
Medium Proficiency: Hand tools (various screwdrivers, wrenches,
hammers, measuring devices and cutting tools)
Medium Proficiency: Power tools (various drills and drivers)
Medium Proficiency: Ability to read drawings
Keywords: ROLINC Staffing LLC, Colorado Springs , Production Coordinator/Final Assembly, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!