IT Services Manager
Company: ASRC Federal Holding Company
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ASRC Federal Holding Company is seeking candidates in the
Annapolis Junction, MD area to support an upcoming government
contract. This position may temporarily be supported remotely per
Federal govt. COVID-19 guidelines.
You will bring a demonstrated track record of success leading IT
services delivery in large federal or corporate setting as well as
critical skills in developing partnerships, modeling behaviors, and
developing team capabilities.
The successful candidate will be ITIL V4 Foundations or ITIL V4
MP certified IT professional with 12-15 years of experience
managing IT services for large organizations supporting mission
As a lead, you will be responsible for managing the quality of
IT service management in the organization. You will conduct service
delivery gap assessments against ITIL 4 best practices and lead
improvement initiatives to continuously improve the quality of
service delivery. You will directly interface with the federal
customer, educate them and develop consensus in adoption of ITIL
best practices as needed.
- Manage end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery
and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and
- Drive a holistic approach to the facilitating of value with
customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and
services and delivering agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Manage service delivery in 4 dimensions of service in a Lean,
Agile, DevOps, environment.
- Showcase how the services are important to deliver business
value for mission critical systems that requires 24x7x365
- Demonstrate how ITIL practices will maintain the value and
importance provided by the current ITIL processes.
- Demonstrate how ITIL practices can be expanded to be integrated
to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to
- You will be responsible for managing (capture, tracking,
reporting) of SLAs/SLOs.
- Understand the interdependencies between technology,
operations, security, and business needs to drive and lead a
pragmatic service delivery plan.
- Develop and roll out the operating model for the IT services
delivery that incorporates systems thinking and reinforces the ITIL
best practices mindset.
- Partner with key stakeholders and business partners on complex
issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth
knowledge of the organization.
- Partner with federal IT leadership and help manage day-to-day
change management activities.
- Lead the organization, top to bottom, through significant
change and directing change management activities spanning multiple
lines of services and platforms.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, include feedback
mechanism to support learning, coaching, and enabling continuous
- ITIL V4 (Foundations or MP) Certified professional with a
minimum of ten years of experience managing large scale enterprise
IT services supporting mission critical enterprise systems.
- A minimum total of at least five years of experience as an IT
service delivery lead.
- A minimum total of at least three years of experience as a
DevSecOps Agile environment.
- Track record of executing senior level
discussions/presentations with key stakeholders to drive
transformation and monitor adoption of ITIL best practices.
- Experience developing, communicating, socializing, and
executing on key strategies for end-to-end ITIL framework adoption
across an enterprise.
- Experience in federal contracting industry helpful.
- Experience with capturing metrics and contributing to
dashboards that show case enterprise wide ITILV4 adoption and
- Ability to work independently, think strategically and proven
diagnostic ability are critical.
- Change agent, demonstrating courageous leadership driving and
continuous improvement mindset.
- Executive presence; excellent interpersonal and relationship
building skills; proven influencing skills.
- Effective presentation skills with an ability to make ITIL
concepts accessible to colleagues outside of technology.
- Certified ITIL V4 Foundation or ITIL V4 MP
Experience with the following is a plus
- Rational Clear Case
- Rational Clear Quest
- Rational Team Concert (RTC)
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color,
age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin,
religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by
Keywords: ASRC Federal Holding Company, Colorado Springs , IT Services Manager, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!