Speech Language Pathologist SLP, ST - Sign on Bonus
Company: Optimal Home Care, Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
$3,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Optimal Home Care Inc. is a thriving and growing company that
has served over 34,000 patients since 2004.
We are committed to providing the best possible experience for
our patients, their families, and our staff. We offer astounding
- Competitive benefits package
- 401K plan
- Gym membership
- Company phone
- iPad Purchase Program
- Professional, yet comfortable family-based culture
We are a cutting edge, value driven agency that is looking to
add skilled and passionate individuals to our team. Thank you for
considering Optimal Home Care Inc. for you career aspirations.
TASKS/DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complies with ethical and professional standards of conduct as
set forth by the American
- Speech Hearing and Language Association.
- Practices and maintains patient safety and dignity by abiding
by Federal, State, Local
- and Optimal policy & procedures as pertains to patient
protected health information and HIPAA (Health Information
Portability and Accountability Act).
- Evaluates patient speech and language abilities, both defects
- Plans and provides rehabilitative services for speech, language
and dysphagia disorders.
- Participates in the development of the Physician's Plan of
- Develops, documents, implements and re-evaluates the Patient's
Plan of Care.
- Records clinical/progress notes to the patient's clinical
- Records type of treatment and patient's reaction to it. Reports
progress and/or regression.
- Maintains adequate records on all patients.
- Utilizes community resources and agency personnel by proper
- Selects and administers diagnostic and therapeutic techniques
- Instructs and counsels other health team personnel and family
members in methods of assisting patient in improving, correcting
and accepting his/her disabilities.
- Plans for patient's discharge, prepares discharge summaries and
- Attends agency service meetings and participates in staff
- Complies with agency Policies and Procedures as well as
Employee Handbook detailing Human Resources policies.
- Other duties / responsibilities that support the agency's core
values of Commitment,
- Advocacy, Respect, and Excellence.
- Has a Master's or Doctoral Degree in Speech-language Pathology
or Audiology and who has preferably one (1) full year of supervised
- Must be currently licensed as a speech-language pathologist in
good standing in the state of Colorado.
- Must be able to communicate in the language of the client and
document client related activity as appropriate.
- Possesses adequate and effective written and verbal
- Possess adequate and effective interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Optimal Home Care, Inc., Colorado Springs , Speech Language Pathologist SLP, ST - Sign on Bonus, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!