Bistro Attendant-Restaurant 1
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Bistro Attendant is responsible for providing the highest
quality of service possible to guests in an efficient and courteous
manner specifically within the Bistro at the Hotel.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in a
warm friendly courteous and professional manner.
- Clear clean and reset tables as needed.
- Preparing buffet station for food set up. Ensuring buffet is
stocked with silverware plates and glassware.
- Accommodate any special requests made by a guest or offer
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S. system.
- Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables in a timely
- Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and
- Ability to answer the telephone according to standards.
- Have a complete knowledge of standards of service for receiving
a room service order.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in all
- Carry out cashiering functions in closing checks and end of
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side work duties
according to station rotation assignment.
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked tidy and
- Employees must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to guests managers and all of their fellow
- Be familiar with the organization of Aimbridge Hospitality
Hotels and know the function of each department.
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Colorado Springs , Bistro Attendant-Restaurant 1, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!