Clinical Care Manager
Company: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join the AOC family!
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health Colorado, LLC is looking for a
qualified Registered Nurse to join our Clinical Care Management
team. Nurse serves as a supervisor to agency direct care staff to
assure adherence to agency policies and federal and state
regulations; serves liaison between clinical staff and operations
staff; and as liaison among the Agency, hospitals, the medical
community and general community.
Angels of Care is a clinician owned and operated home health agency
with experienced and knowledgeable staff serving the special needs
community. We care deeply for our communities and dedicate
significant time and resources to local events and charities for
families with special needs children.
Angels of Care is dedicated to placing our children at the
forefront of every decision we make, and operate with the core
values of Heart, Advocacy, Love and Outreach. If you are a highly
skilled clinician looking for a caring and supportive work
environment, and are passionate about making a difference in the
lives of children and families, then Angels of Care is the place
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assures direct care staff functions provide compliant
- Provides training and guidance to agency direct care staff
regarding orders for disciplines and/or treatments and services,
consistent with agency policy.
- Ensure referrals result in a timely start of care or are well
documented for permitted delays or non-admissions.
- Effectively manages a caseload of clients.
- Develops and implements appropriate treatment programs;
develops realistic personal goals with patient; re-evaluates, sets
new goals, adjusts care accordingly and evaluates for discharge
potential in consultation with physician or intermediate care
- Completes all supervisory visits, comprehensive
assessment/reassessment visits per Agency policy, federal and state
rules, and documenting the visits.
- Conducts coordination of care between direct care staff, and
- Serves as liaison between this Agency and physicians,
hospitals, and other agencies regarding patient care.
- Provides positive attitude and example of professional behavior
for direct care staff.
- Provides orientation and competency verification of direct care
- Provides direct, in field, supervision of newly hired
clinicians and assures supervision of all staff is completed per
regulations and agency policy including documentation of same.
- Provides direct response and guidance to staff for problem
resolution in patient care.
- Provides information and reports to Director of Clinical
Services/Administrator as instructed.
- Participates, as requested, in orientation of new staff,
in-service education, continuing education, utilization review and
- Participates in/attends staff development activities and
in-service meetings to educate the personnel.
- Provides training and in-services to agency direct care staff
on the following, but not limited to, topics required by state
licensure, clinical services, rules and regulations, agency
policies and expectations.
- Serves as a member of the administrative on-call team.
Responsible to complete on-call logs and assure follow up completed
- Participates, as assigned by Administrator, on compilation of
data for the annual agency evaluation and/or quarterly governing
body review reports
OTHER DUTIES: Other duties as assigned.
- Proven supervisory and communication skills.
- Proven ability to act as liaison among staff and
- Case Management/Supervisory experience preferred.
- Registered Nurse with current state licensure, and
- Bachelor s degree preferred, Associates degree considered.
- Experience in healthcare of at least two (2) years with a
minimum of two (2) years in home health preferred.
Associated topics: business development, case manager, development
manager, liaison, manage, office manager, plan, project
development, project management, resource development
- Part-Time and Full-Time compensation programs
- Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Vision
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time-Off
- CEU Reimbursement
- Professional License Reimbursement
- Tablet provided for Documentation
- Flexible Scheduling
- In-depth Orientation and Training
- Ongoing Support and Mentoring
- Gym Membership Discounts to Anytime Fitness, LLC
- Refer a Friend Bonus
Keywords: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health, Colorado Springs , Clinical Care Manager, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!