Pre-Licensure BSN Nursing Program Consultant
Company: Arizona College
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Arizona College of Nursing (AZCN) is seeking to partner with a
Pre-licensure BSN Nursing Program Education Consultant in the
Colorado Springs area.
This individual will conduct essential functions for the College
of Nursing in the domains of advisory committee facilitation,
clinical relationship development, and academic relationship
development. This individual will also collaborate closely with the
nursing regulatory affairs, clinical development, academic and
operation teams, and communities of interest.
Advisory Board Committee
- Serves as a co-chair of the advisory committee and recruits
- Provides ongoing support and guidance to advisory committee
- Facilitates advisory committee meetings and records functions
aligned with ensuring compliance of nursing program with State
Board of Nursing requirements.
- Facilitates the review and documentation of perceived problems
in planning, implementing, and continuing a pre-licensure nursing
- Gathers and reports proposed solutions to problems in planning,
implementing, and continuing a pre-licensure nursing education
- Generates written status reports bi-weekly on committee
- Provides introductions and facilitates meetings between AZCN
clinical relationship team and clinical agency
- Provides follow-up contact with agency contacts at the request
of AZCN clinical relationship team.
- Provides support to secure clinical affiliation agreements with
Academic Relationship Development
- Conducts interaction with pre-licensure nursing education
programs in designated campus location to increase knowledge about
AZCN, facilitate rapport, and develop collegial relationships.
- Follows-up with pre-licensure nursing education programs in
geographic region to facilitate AZCN impact survey completion.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Arizona College, Colorado Springs , Pre-Licensure BSN Nursing Program Consultant, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!