United States of America
HCO01: Interiors (Seats) - CO Springs 1275 N Newport Road,
Colorado Springs, CO, 80916 USA
Plans and performs a variety of mechanical or electro-mechanical
assembly, tests, fabrications, and inspection operations on various
products in standard and non-standard environments to maintain flow
- Reads, interprets and follows blueprints, diagrams, engineering
drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written
- Operates hand tools, electrical tools, hand cutters, measuring
equipment and light equipment.
- Maintains inventory of product in work stations.
- Performs quality work checks, identifies product defects and
records identified defects.
- Reworks and/or repairs assembled equipment and products
according to engineering specification changes.
- Performs all work in accordance with quality standards and
established safety procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a standing position up to 8 hours per
- HS diploma with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. In
the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 3 years of relevant experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now
or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader
in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the
global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on
innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don't just get
people from point A to point B. We're committed to making air
travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in
aviation interior products and services, we're helping airlines and
original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for
their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more
than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around
the globe, we're changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you
ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We
believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver
the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We
are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong
ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require
a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the
salary range for this role is $32,052.80- $43,347.20 ; however,
Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an
offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated
responsibilities, a candidate's work experience,
education/training, and key skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms