Client Service Representative - RIA Custody - Global Markets
Company: Goldman Sachs
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Goldman Sachs is seeking a Series 7 Licensed RIA Custody Client
Services Representative (CSR) to join our world-class service
The Knowledge you'll gain about our resources, financial
markets, and investing concepts will enable you to enhance your
skills and pursue a dynamic career path within the firm. You will
encounter challenging work experiences within a team environment
focused on providing service excellence. Join a dynamic team of
professionals in a structured and fast paced environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Provide value added service and support to Goldman Sachs's
Registered Investment Advisors.
- Adhere to compliance/risk procedures and exhibit detailed
attention to disclosure policies.
- Creatively and conveniently solve member problems in an
- Perform comprehensive account and service functions accurately
- Handle requests by advisors for investment products and
- Provide direction to new advisors by being responsive to
advisor needs, inquiries and requests.
- Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy
- Drive customer experience to high levels of satisfaction by
adhering to the customer first principles.
- Contribute to departmental and corporate goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- FINRA Series 7 License required - may consider sponsoring for
- Minimum of 2 years' client service experience, preferably in
financial services, retail brokerage or at an investment advisory
- Proven experience with fundamentals of providing service
excellence, including skills to build rapport, determine client
needs, and ability to educate clients/prospects on Goldman's
products and services.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and organizational
- Robust problem solving skills.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills in
both verbal and written formats.
- Strong technical skills including word processing, spreadsheet
capabilities and the ability to support our clients as they utilize
our web-based products.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Team player with demonstrated initiative/leadership through
participation in job related groups or committees.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHSAt Goldman Sachs, we commit our people,
capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the
communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading
global investment banking, securities and investment management
firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the
world. We believe who you are makes you better at what you do.
We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion
in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within
our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and
personally, from our training and development opportunities and
firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance
offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture,
benefits, and people at GS.com/careers. We're committed to finding
reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or
disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more:
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.Goldman
Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer
Keywords: Goldman Sachs, Colorado Springs , Client Service Representative - RIA Custody - Global Markets, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!