Outbound Sales Representative
Company: California Casualty Management Company
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
California Casualty has been protecting our
American Heroes for over 100 years. We provide top notch home and
auto insurance products – and we believe in taking care of those
who deserve it most: educators, firefighters, law enforcement,
state troopers, and nurses. As a member of our team, you can take
special pride in knowing that while you’re building a successful
career, you’re also serving this dedicated group of people.
If you’re an ambitious, energetic individual who is excited by the
idea of surpassing goals and taking charge of your earning
potential, then California Casualty has the perfect opportunity for
you! We are seeking driven, career-minded sales experts in the
Colorado Springs area.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer Hourly Base Pay plus commission
– our reps average $74k/year; top reps enjoy a 6 figure
income! And our Sales team works 37.5 to 40 hours per
- No prior insurance experience is required – we provide an
extensive training program
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k + company match,
vacation time, sick time, and personal days
- We have a casual dress code and fun work environment
- Employee lounge with TV and free coffee/tea
- Quality, sellable leads are provided – NO cold
- We pay for you to get your licenses in 43 states
What you’ll be doing –
- You’ll make outgoing calls and use your in-depth product
knowledge, customer focus and selling savvy to help our customers
make smart buying decisions
- We’ll rely on you to use your analytical skills to make sure
that we’re bringing on the highest quality business too
- Treat it like it’s your own business and take charge of your
About you –
- The sales professional we’re looking for has it all – proven
sales success, integrity, a desire to help others and a strong
passion to exceed goals and achieve at a high level.
- If you have experience with a commission-based compensation
structure, that would be ideal!
- You also have strong computer skills and can multitask
8 weeks of paid training and
company sponsored licensing. Hours in training: 8:30 AM to
5:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.
After training this job requires
some evening shifts until 8 P.M. plus weekends as needed. Our
work weeks consist of 37.5 to 40 hours a week!
The pay range for this position in Colorado
is $25.64 – 31.22 per hour base, as pay offered may vary depending
on job-related knowledge, skills and experience, transitioning to a
reduced base rate as your total compensation potential
increases. A monthly commission is available that includes
policies, premium, retention and quality. Overall
compensation including base rate and commission ranges from
$3,000-$10,000+ per month. The company also offers
a full range of medical, financial and other benefits, including
paid time off such as holidays, vacation, sick and personal
This training class will begin on
July 9, 2021.
To learn more about working in our
sales department, click here
Keywords: California Casualty Management Company, Colorado Springs , Outbound Sales Representative, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!