Weekend Overnight Closer
Company: Planet Fitness - Jost ADK
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We invite you to join the team that empowers people to live a
healthy lifestyle through a culture committed to feeling good!! We
embody the way of the Wolfpack; we are Honorable,
Open-Minded, World Class, and
Lead with Spirit!
Our location is looking for someone with a high-energy vibe who
can contribute to the overall environment for our wonderful members
and awesome team.
- Complimentary Black Card Membership
- Onsite fitness classes
- Team workouts
- Company Sponsored Fitness events/challenges
- Employee Assistance Program
- Entertainment and recreation discounts through Employee
- Team building and Company Events
- Rewards programs
- Recognition programs
- Leadership Development Plan with growth opportunities
- Company facilitated training (local and corporate)
- Volunteer opportunities
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discounts
TheOvernight Closer (Member Services
Representative)will be responsible for creating a positive
member experience by providing a superior level of customer service
to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests. The
Overnight Closer will be responsible for creating a positive member
experience by providing a superior level of customer service to
Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests. You will
also be responsible for closing that days shift for that business
day as well as creating an accurate bank deposit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the
- Close shift for that business day.
- Create abank deposit for next day.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Ability to work 3rd shift (overnights).
- Must be able to occasionallylift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the
Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ
neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for
franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved
authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for
franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - Jost ADK, Colorado Springs , Weekend Overnight Closer, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!