Company: Firstsource Solutions
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Firstsource Advantage is Hiring Account Representatives
Monday - Friday schedule
Work from home potential after training
Basic Purpose and Function
The Account Representative will contact customers to analyze
customer needs, negotiate payment arrangements, and offer payment
solutions and alternatives.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze a customer's financial situation and offer the best
payment solutions to meet customer needs and bank objectives.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Perform consistently to meet performance metrics.
- Adhere to compliance regulations and security policies.
- Comply with Federal and State laws.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
Other duties may be assigned as needed. Firstsource Transaction
Services USA, INC. is an equal opportunity employer that does not
discriminate on the basis of age (40 & over), race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability, sexual Orientation, gender identity or any other
protected class in accordance with applicable law.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 6 months customer service or sales experience, with a
strong track record of customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Consistent, stable work history
- Basic computer skills, strong typing skills.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Diligent and self-motivated
- Positive and professional attitude, high work standards,
- Able to handle confidential information
- Contact with supervisors and collection managers of the
- Contact with assigned delinquent customers and various
Keywords: Firstsource Solutions, Colorado Springs , Account Representative, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!