Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Dolceis now seeking aSales Coordinator to join our team at the
Cheyenne Mountain Resort location in Colorado Springs,Colorado.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for clerical,
administrative, marketing materials, and other duties to assist in
the smooth operation of Sales/Catering. He/she is also
responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient
service to all guests.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in
a hotel or a related field preferred.
- At least 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel or
related field preferred.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Computer knowledge/skills required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Answer telephone and email messages. Respond
- Open and distribute mail.
- Maintain and stay abreast of the latest computer
programs/innovations (as applicable).
- Filing of all pertinent correspondence in a timely manner.
- Type all correspondence pertaining to department.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the office.
- Type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintain trace file as needed.
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders (BEOS) as per client needs
- Assist with daily operations of the Business Center as
- Assist in copying/faxing/mailing.
- Greet guests/clients/employees when necessary.
- Attend meetings/training as required by management.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is committed to attracting, motivating,
and retaining talented team members who align with our companys
core values. We are proud to reward our full time team members with
comprehensive benefit programs and resources which include:
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Participation in any of the benefit plans and programs made
available to team members is subject to satisfaction of eligibility
requirements.Wyndham Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to amend
or terminate any benefit plan or program at any time in accordance
with applicable law.
Wage Rate: $$15.62 -
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together,
we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great
experiences, and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading
economy and midscale brandsdelivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by
Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham,
Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham,
Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by
Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham,
Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge
by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden,
Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe
in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Cheyenne Mountain Resort,3225
Broadmoor Valley Rd,Colorado Springs,Colorado 80906
Employment Status: Full-time
Keywords: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Colorado Springs , Sales Coordinator, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!