Lead Infant Teacher
Company: The Learning Experience #174
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lead Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of
happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our
mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their
families, and communities.Our passionate teachers use a growth
mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning.
- Lead, coach, and mentor less experienced teachers in your
classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Responsible for the overall classroom management, leading a
safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment.
- Serve as a role model, using a growth mindset to develop young
minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum, working with
Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their childrens
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your centers success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a
dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred. At least
six months of professional teaching experience required.
- Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred.
High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role. A Level III
credential with the completion of ECE 111/EQIT and 1 year
experience working with Infants and/or Toddlers is required.
- CDA (Child Development Associates) welcomed.
- Able to pass a work physical.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The
Learning Experience Corporate.
Keywords: The Learning Experience #174, Colorado Springs , Lead Infant Teacher, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!