Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Chris Sutherland - State Farm Agent
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may
want to consider working in the office of Chris Sutherland - State
Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity
to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent.
You will build and develop customer relationships within the
community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and
life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working
in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a
State Farm agent yourself.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
My Training Program Includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the
agents role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own
employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State
Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm
independent contractor agent, not with State Farm
InsuranceCompanies. State Farm agents control which licensing
requirements and training programs are offered or must be
successfully completed by their employees. By accepting
employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing
any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent,
you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection
preference, should you choose to leave the agents employment and
pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent
for State Farm Insurance Companies.If you choose to pursue
an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the
regular State FarmInsurance Companies agentselection process
Keywords: Chris Sutherland - State Farm Agent, Colorado Springs , Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!