Company: Villasport Athletic Club and Spa
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling
career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced,
energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness,
family and community all come together. As a growth company with
ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and
motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class
customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented
individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at
VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive
wages, and a generous benefits package.
This position leads the team of Food and Beverage Associates and
manages the operations of the Food and Beverage department,
ensuring that VillaSport members receive five-star service and
quality food and beverage items when visiting VillaCafe, the
outdoor grill and caf, and the outdoor adult bar, or when attending
a club event catered by the F&B department.
This is a full-time position offered at an hourly rate
of up to $17.00 plus PTO, a full benefits package and a
complimentary club membership.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Five-star customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Front-of-house and back-of-house food service skills.
- Food Handlers, ServSafe Food Protection and TABC certifications
- Food and beverage product purchasing, storage and inventory
- Familiar with kitchen/cooking equipment.
- Knowledge of Micros, CTUIT and Compeat preferred.
- Experience in previous caf, bar or restaurant roles.
- Experience working for a high-end, high-touch, service-oriented
business is a plus.
- Experience leading a team and being a part of a high-performing
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted,
- Servant leadership mindset.
- Outgoing, friendly personality with ability to work with and
serve all kinds of people.
- Responsible and accountable; self-motivated.
- High energy with a positive outlook.
- College degree, progress toward a college degree, or equivalent
skills gained through experience.
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website
your resume and hourly wage range
*** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes
from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed
the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees
will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in
Keywords: Villasport Athletic Club and Spa, Colorado Springs , Supervisor, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!