VillaSport Associate - VillaSport
Company: Villasport Athletic Club and Spa
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling
career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced,
energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness,
family and community all come together. As a growth company with
ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and
motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class
customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented
individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at
VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive
wages, a complimentary club membership, and a 401(k) plan with a
generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa is looking to add to our team
of motivated professionals. VillaSport Associates will have the
opportunity to work in a variety of front-line roles to learn and
grow in, gaining valuable experience across a broad spectrum of
club operations and departments. Committed, career-oriented, and
flexible quick learners with a can-do spirit and willingness to
help wherever needed will thrive in this position. Depending on the
clubs needs and your interests, talents and availability, one or
more of the following positions will be assigned initially, and
then expanded upon or exchanged as you gain experience and perform
successfully at VillaSport:
- Member Services (front desk) Associate
- VillaKids Child care Associate (Rotations, Programs, and/or
- Party Associate
- Lifeguard Associate
- F&B Associate (Cafe Counter, Prep, Grill, Server,
- VillaSpa Associate (Reception)
- Housekeeping Associate
- Sports Associate
- Facilities Associate
This is a great opportunity to further your career in the
hospitality and fitness industries and is offered at an hourly rate
of pay of $12.32 per hour plus a complimentary club membership.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Must be at least 16 years of age; additional age requirements
may apply to meet individual department requirement
- Five-star customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to learn new tasks or technology quickly.
- Organizational skills.
- Experience working for other organizations committed to great
service and high quality is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted,
customer-facing position is a plus.
- Experience being a productive member of any team is a
- Committed and flexible.
- Outgoing, friendly personality with ability to work with and
serve all kinds of people.
- Quick learner with broad interests.
- High energy with a positive outlook and can-do spirit.
- Team player who enjoys taking on new challenges.
- Progress toward High School or College degree preferred, or
equivalent skills gained through experience.
Additional skills and certifications required may apply to work
in various departments
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website
*** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from
recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the
property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees
will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in
Keywords: Villasport Athletic Club and Spa, Colorado Springs , VillaSport Associate - VillaSport, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!