Life Safety Service Rep, Electronic
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What you will do
Our continued growth has produced a need for a talented Life
Safety Systems Representative to join our team. In this challenging
and rewarding role the responsibilities will include professionally
representing the Company with respect to the promotion and sale of
Fire Safety/Fire Alarm Systems to Contractor customers and end
users within an assigned territory and accounts.
How you will do it
- As a Sales Representative you will establish contact with
prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls,
following up on leads, and utilizing Johnson Controls marketing
- Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of
company product offerings, qualify and prioritize opportunities,
and maintain appropriate territory records.
- Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate,
develop, and qualify leads for prospective customers.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make
presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful
closing of the sale.
- Interface effectively with district operations to deliver and
improve service delivery.
- Deliver sales against an assigned quota.
- Maintain established accounts as an Account
Representativethrough regular customer contact in pursuit of follow
up on sales.
- Report progress and supply metrics to operation and corporate
teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Participate in trade shows, special product demonstrations and
other events with the objective of increasing sales and enhancing
the company's image.
What we look for
- Highly motivated and success driven.
- High degree of self-discipline.
- Self-Motivation with good organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills and sales
- Ability to persuade and close sales.
- Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by national,
state and local codes.
- Minimum of two years successful sales experience in Electronic
Systems or similar experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or engineering
preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to quickly identify and qualify opportunities.
- Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read
blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
- Computer experience (Microsoft and Oracle programs
Who we are
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you
are an individual with a disability and you require an
accommodation during the application process, please visit
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Colorado Springs , Life Safety Service Rep, Electronic, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!