AAE - USSPACECOM - VTC Operator and Help Desk Administrator
Company: Aleut Support Services LLC - MAIN
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Description General duties: Operate, sustain, and provide
logistical, general support and IT Services for USSPACECOM, Bldg 1
JOC, Peterson AFB, CO. The contractor shall meet all government IT
requirements for the entire life-cycle of each IT service to
include steady-state day-to-day operations. Provide IT services to
the government based on the Industry Best Practices framework that
allows for high-quality, measurable performance of IT services. The
Contractor shall perform all tasks associated with Systems
Engineering and IT System Administration and maintenance in support
of the following existing and future government networks: NIPR,
SIPR, JWICS, and all other IT initiatives as determined by the
government and coordinated through the COR. The position requires a
customer focus and ability to solve information technology problems
quickly, with minimal service disruption. Specific duties:
- Responsible for daily management of site VTC and Conference
Room systems such as scheduling VTC with external sites and
reporting issues with VTCs.
- Perform routine system checks to ensure VTC and other
conference room equipment and workstations operate at optimal
performance and capacity.
- Schedule VTC sessions, maintain a call schedule, and coordinate
reservations and scheduling of VTC services with outside agencies
for executive level and all other users.
- Perform setups, monitoring, and shutdowns of equipment in
support of VTC sessions.
- Assist clients in understanding the use of the VTC
- Act as an equipment custodian and perform inventory asset
- Monitor and report issues, and track usage.
- Perform setup issue out smartphones and tables executive level
- Coordinate with internal and external agencies (i.e.,
third-party vendors, host base, and program management offices), to
isolate faults, make repairs and restore service to systems, and
report the status of problem resolution to the affected customer
and maintaining a historical record of problem resolution.
- Possess the learning capacity to receive and apply
cross-functional training; willingness to assist other functions
and work groups as needed so the department achieves or exceeds its
overall business objectives.
- Other IT duties as assigned Required Skills Experience
- Help Desk administration experience, preferably with USAF NIPR,
SIPR and JWICS
- Customer service focus with help desk like experience.
- Projection and VTC experience
- Experience with Smartphones and Tablets
- Active TS/SCI security clearance/Eligibility for Special Access
Program (SAP)/Special Access Required (SAR) Required Experience
- Minimum H.S. Diploma. Degree in Computer Science, IT, or
Engineering related Field highly Desired; Level of education may be
substituted for years of experience
- Crestron Programmer
- Crestron Certification
- Thinklogical technology Certification Required:
- Security + Years of Experience (Preferred):
- 1-5 years of experience with customer focused system
administration The EEO Statement: Aleut Federal, LLC provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AF complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. AF expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment
based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information,
disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Aleut Support Services LLC - MAIN, Colorado Springs , AAE - USSPACECOM - VTC Operator and Help Desk Administrator, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!