Diversity and Inclusion Partner
Company: Aspen Pointe Inc
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: April 9, 2021
4 Year Degree Salary Range $67,000.00 - $72,000.00 Salary/year
Job Category Human Resources Description ABOUT US The Inclusion &
Diversity Partner is responsible for the implementation and
execution of inclusion, diversity, and equity (DE&I) efforts
and programs at Diversus Health. This position is a new role and
will partner very closely with the VP of Human Resources and Chief
Experience Officer. In this position you will manage the long-term
vision and strategy related to DE&I and work cross-functionally
to elevate our purpose internally and externally. This is a highly
visible role, and you will serve as the subject matter expert in
fostering an environment where all team members can bring their
full self to work each day. YOUR DAY IN THE LIFE
- Assess the DE&I needs of the organization through surveys,
focus groups, listening forums, or other feedback avenues. Analyze
results to develop, refine, and articulate DE&I strategies,
programs, and initiatives that align with Diversus Health's
- Will be an active member and partner closely with the Diversus
Health Inclusion and Diversity Advisory council to align strategy
and prioritize initiatives.
- Lead programs and initiatives that foster a positive, inclusive
work environment that attracts and retains top talent.
- Increase level of awareness, influence, and commitment, and
drive action to improve DE&I across the organization.
- Develop and execute a communication strategy to build awareness
of the initiatives that support Diversus Health's commitment to I &
- Collaborate with internal departments including Human
Resources, Training and Development, Benefits, Marketing,
Operations and Talent Acquisition to implement DE&I programs
and awareness campaigns.
- Create a broad learning strategy for Inclusion and Diversity in
order to improve DE&I awareness and growth of leaders and team
- Serve as subject matter expert on all DE&I trends, best
practices, and statutory policies.
- Track, report and analyze DE&I metrics and present
opportunities for improvement based on data.
- Bring an DE&I lens to all HR functions; provide insight and
guidance, as appropriate.
- Assist with other HR functional areas based on business needs
as well as the candidate's strengths, skills, and passion. These
may include recruiting, onboarding, development, and employee
relations. Qualifications YOU HAVE
- Experience leading diversity & inclusion programs
- Experience facilitating in-person and virtual training
- Experience planning events (small or large)
- Experience managing projects and/or programs (especially
development programs) WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Passion for DE&I initiatives and desire to lead improvement
throughout the organization.
- Ability to effectively build partnerships, influence
cross-functional teams and leaders, and create & maintain
- Strong emotional intelligence. Ability to work with diverse
teams and effectively drive change.
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously to seek
solutions to barriers.
- Demonstrated ability with data analytics including collection,
analysis, and insight presentation.
- Strong project management and organization skills and attention
- 5+ years of job-related experience including the development of
cutting-edge DE&I strategies. Education: Diversus Health does
not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of
age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic
information, military or veteran status, national origin, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status
protected by state or local law.
Keywords: Aspen Pointe Inc, Colorado Springs , Diversity and Inclusion Partner, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!