Adecco is assisting a local client in their search for
Assemblers in Colorado Springs, CO. This is an entry-level, first
shift position that assembles aircraft products under direct
supervision and performs routine and repetitive assembly operations
and processes. Pay $10.5 - 13/hr. If you meet the qualifications,
please apply now!
• Under direct supervision, assembles components by examining
connections for correct fit, fastening parts and sub-assemblies,
per customer order.
• Ability to perform routine and standard tasks with minimal
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit,
fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order
• Reads and assembles per blueprint instructions, with some
• May track and receive the required parts for product area. May
check stock bins for adequate supplies of sub-assemblies, parts,
and fasteners for the particular run.
• May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as
business needs dictate.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 0- 2 years relevant assembly/mechanical experience.
• Operate hand tools, electrical tools, hand cutters, measuring
equipment and light equipment.
• Ability to read blue prints with some supervision.
• Basic mechanical knowledge. Experience in installing aircraft
fasteners, solid rivets, double action bolts, NAS, MS & AN hardware
• Willing to perform tasks necessary to ensure the on-time delivery
of the product to the customer.
• Willing to perform hand and body warm-up exercises to minimize
potential for repetitive motion injuries.