Adecco is assisting a local client in Colorado Spring, CO in
their search for an Inventory Clerk. Candidates will interface with
internal customer(s) and assure parts availability to support daily
assembly requirements. Must be available to work either First
shift: 6-2:30pm or Second shift: 2:30-11pm. Pay Rate:
$11.00-13.00/HR. If interested, apply now!
- Actively involved in all aspects of materials management and
- Coordinate and support manufacturing activities to meet
production line/program material demands.
- Develop, utilize, and maintain accurate inventory control
practices (i.e., KanBan, Cycle-Count program, etc.).
- Develop and implement daily systems to assure part availability
to assure on-time delivery.
- Ensure on-time delivery of product to customer request date.
-High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1/ 2 years relevant job related experience and/or
- Basic computer knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word and
Excel, for written communication, spreadsheets, and charting
- Ability to understand and respond to required reports, including
but not limited to cycle-counts, sales order line items, work order
shortages, purchase orders, and ECOs.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing Resource Planning System (i.e.
SAP) defined as the ability to understand and utilize supporting
system screens (i.e., Manufacturing Work Order, Purchase Order and
Sales Order screens) in order to track work and purchase
- Self-directed, interacts well with others, multiple task
management, follows instructions, able to check ones work.