Network Admin Lead
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: February 14, 2021
PeerSource is currently recruiting for a Network/Systems Admin
Lead on a Direct Hire basis for our client in Colorado Springs,
This person will ensure the Resiliency, Performance, and System
Security of the infrastructure with a focus on network and telecom.
This includes monitoring the environment, resolution of incidents,
upholding security, testing business continuity, creating scripted
automations, developing processes, and innovating with
technologies. This position will also act as an IT infrastructure
expert maintaining the technical infrastructure, responsible for
technical guidance and workflow management for a team of staff.
- Provides 24x7 IT network infrastructure support as part of the
regular on-call rotation.
- Provides technical leadership and guidance to more junior team
- Performs troubleshooting and resolution on systems.
- May assist manager in coordinating activities of the team, i.e.
scheduling, shift management and other administrative duties.
- Provide input to manager on staff performance relating to
- Repairs, upgrades, and provides preventative maintenance on
nearly all technologies in the production environment.
- Proactively monitors all platforms, ensuring uptime,
performance, and service levels are always maintained for all
- Creates new processes for better support and training.
- Creating new automation to reduce human error.
- Supports the incident management processes. Able to monitor
ticket queues and resolve production performance, server, and
application related issues to ensure the restoration of the
- Participates in Business continuity testing and execution.
- 6+ years' combined experience related to network
- Experience with most of the following: Cisco DNA, SD-WAN, Aruba
ClearPass 802.1x, VRF, VMware-NSX, IaC (Infrastructure As
- Solid telecom experience specifically with Cisco Call
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
with specific ability to translate detailed technical details to a
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in regulations and best
practices for technical deployments in a financial industry.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in networking, security,
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of IT network/data
security as it relates to financial institutions or other
industries that must comply with federal regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information
Systems, or related technical field of study (equivalent experience
will also be considered).
- CCNA certification required. CCNP is a nice to have.
Salary Range: $85,000-$110,000+ (plus bonus)
Relocation assistance is not available.No third parties. H1
sponsorship is not available.PeerSource is a Denver/Orlando based
technology recruiting solutions firm that truly values strong
relationships with the talented professionals we are fortunate to
serve. We pride ourselves to make it about YOU, and we will seek to
understand exactly what your consideration factors are regarding
the kinds of opportunities you are targeting. We can't wait to show
you our difference and put a smile on your face through exceeding
your expectations well beyond the norm. We offer contract,
contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities throughout the US
and support W2 as well independent consultants working on a
Corp-to-Corp basis. W2 employee benefits with PeerSource include
options for health & dental insurance as well as a matching
retirement plan. Contact us for more details!
Keywords: PeerSource, Colorado Springs , Network Admin Lead, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!