Evening and Night Shifts Available
Under the direct supervision of the nurse in charge, the
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs the basic nursing duties
to provide for the comfort, safety and hygiene needs of residents.
The Certified Nursing Assistant assists residents in maintaining
and possibly increasing their level of independence whenever
Reports to: Unit Manger/Nurse Supervisor
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
* Provides/assists residents with hygiene needs.
* Provides/assists residents with bathing, showering, and
* Assists residents with hair care, nail care, oral hygiene
(denture and mouth care), and shaving needs.
* Assists residents in meeting their hydration and nutritional
* Prompts/assists residents, including wheelchair dependent, to
the dining room for meals as appropriate.
* Serves meal trays to residents in their room promptly and
* Assists/feeds residents when necessary.
* Responsible to see that nourishment/fluids are passed at the
* Measures I&O and meal information and records in EMR.
* Provides ice water to residents and refills pitchers as
* Assists residents to attain or maintain their highest
physical, mental, and psychosocial function.
* Reports to Charge Nurse upon arrival to determine plan of care
for shift and gives report to Charge Nurse at end of shift.
* Assists with ambulation and/or transportation needs of
* Encourages participation in facilitys activities program.
* Reports changes in physical or mental functioning to Charge
* Job Type: Part-time
License: CNA (Preferred)