Systems Engineer - Run Ahead CFPT
Company: Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 17, 2020
Principal Systems Engineer,Colorado Springs,
- Perform use case development, and prepare systems engineering
artifacts including definition of Epics and Features to be
developed by program Cross-Functional Product Teams to implement
customer requested capabilities.
- Support the development and review of interface documents,
system requirements, Verification Cross Reference Matrix (VCRM)
development, architectural documentation, system engineering
estimates, and author and perform formal and informal engineering
- Provide use case development support to junior systems
engineering team members to enhance use case skills in the
- Work will be performed under the direction of various technical
leads and product owners and require interfacing with team members,
C2BMC management, and government customers to ensure high quality
products are generated on time and within the resources
- Adhering to DOORS processes and procedures, reviewing the
content and details of technical products, and acting as a
technical interface to MDA working level counterparts on an
as-required basis. Required Skills:
- Ability to be part of an integrated team tasked with developing
and maintaining the physical, functional, and technical
requirements baselines necessary to describe the desired
capabilities of an evolving BMDS Battle Management, Command &
Control, and Communications (C2BMC) system.
- Demonstrated experience in mission analysis with skill in
development of use cases, sequence diagrams, and SysML modeling in
support of MBSE.
- Experience with Agile Methods, and Epic and Feature definition
is a significant plus.
- Experienced user of the DOORS tool.
- Requirements solicitation, derivation, and decomposition to
lower level subsystems and components.
- Maintenance of system and component baselines in a requirement
management system; defining the relationships between internal and
external components; communicating system level use cases and
associated Epics and Feature relationships to a diverse group of
customers, developers, engineers, subject matter experts, and
- Skills generating system/element level functional, performance,
and interface specifications to document and control the
achievement of the desired capabilities.
- Skills in logical architecture modeling and/or interface
definition, as well as knowledge of cyber security concepts and
security accreditation are highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to analyze high-level needs utilizing use
cases/scenarios and relate them to the requirements
- Experience with / knowledge of MBSE or model-based engineering
- Excellent communications skills desired (written and oral)
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly present
technical approaches and findings
- Demonstrated ability to implement engineering plans within a
- Experience with Cyber Security, the Risk Management Framework
(RMF) and network design are highly desired.Education:
- Technical BA/BS (Engineering, Computer Science, Math) plus 8
years hands on technical experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification requirements
(Security + CE, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA - Security).U.S.
Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active
U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employmentRISCSI
Keywords: Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Colorado Springs , Systems Engineer - Run Ahead CFPT, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!